Monday, June 2, 2008

Giving free gifts for birthday or first visit

Well, this post of mine is not intended to tell you any gift idea. But I am going to tell you that using free gift idea can boost up your name or your company name. If you own a shop, don't forget to give your customer free gifts as a promotion. If you can't find any good day for promotion, you may visit:

www.123greetings.com ---> this site will tell you what's special about today. You'll also find that the site provides a complete list of special days in a month. In fact, to give promotions, you don't have to find any excuses.

If you have a complete list of your customers' birthdays, you can give out free gifts on their birthdays when they visit your place. A tuition centre is a good example. If you are managing a tuition centre, I believe you will have a list of your students' birthdays.

If you give them any small gifts, I believe they will remember you, at least give a card or even just a birthday greeting.

You can also use the software I mentioned in my previous post, Perfect Alarm Clock to remind you for the birthday.

Giving free gifts for birthdays, or even first visit seems to be a very small thing, but if you do, you'll probably win their hearts. But you should consider whether to give this for a long term (I mean every year) or not. Everything is up to you. I just give you my idea. Good luck!